<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 17, 2003

To work, or not to work, there is no question 

After two weeks of vacation and a week with a business trip, it's back to the regular work schedule.

Oh joy.

Now don't get me wrong, I like the work I do, I like the people I work with, and it pays the bills. At this time of year, I especially appreciate the air conditioning to, from and at the office.

However, I'm a "reverse telecommuter". I commute an hour each way to my office, but none of the people I work with work there. They're in CA ahd UT. I'm supposed to get a voice-over-IP phone that will make it feasible to work from home (regular telecommuting). I'm looking forward to this, I think. Cutting two hours out of the work day will make life much easier.

The block is starting to come to life. New students are starting to arrive, and current students are starting to return. In a couple of weeks, kids head back to school, and a month after that, the students on the block start up again.

Back to the old grind.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?